This 2-day workshop - also known as 'Kanban for Real Agility®' - gives you the fundamentals of the Kanban Method® for leaders starting their organization on the gentle path to Real Agility™. This learning event is ideal for you if you are responsible
for the delivery of a service. Learn the concepts of flow, pull, classes of service and learn to deal with interruptions and multi-tasking. Learn the Systems Thinking Approach To Implementing Kanban (STATIK).
This course, known as Kanban System Design (KSD - formerly KMP I), is the first of two courses towards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. This is the prerequisite to the KSI class. By completing both KSD and KSI classes, participants can achieve the KMP credential with Kanban University®.
- Participate in the Get Kanban simulation for immersive learning
- Design your service's Kanban board with guidance from our trainer
- Start your Kanban adoption
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- Profile listing on the Kanban University (KU) alumni page
- Registered Education Provider with KU
- Taught by Accredited Kanban Trainers only
EXCLUSIVE: Free "Kanban for Managers" e-book written by BERTEIG consultants!
Download your copy of the pre-reading book by David J. Anderson and Andy Carmichael:
Essential Kanban Condensed: http://leankanban.com/guide/
[Please register using a corporate email address, if applicable, as that is how we determine corporate loyalty program discounts.]
Both KSD and KSI must be completed to achieve the designation.
- Accredited Kanban Trainer: Jerry Doucett